When you visit our website, or any linked social media accounts, we automatically collect certain information from you. Examples of types of data we collect from you are your name, your contact information, device type and network you are using. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the web pages or products you view, how you were referred to our site, and information about how you interact with our site. This data is processed by Google in the manner described in “how Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
We collect this information using the following technologies:
• Web beacons, tags and pixels are electronic files used to collect information about how to interact with our site.
• Log files track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP Address, browser type, device used, referring/exit sites and time/date stamps.
• Cookies are small text files which are placed on your device or computer and often include anonymous unique identifiers.
Why do we collect your information?
We use your personal information generally to fulfil orders placed through our website (including processing your orders, arranging shipping, and providing you with confirmations and invoices). Additionally we use your information to help us better understand our customers and adapt our website technologies and customer usability of our website. As well as tailoring advertisements to communicate with you better, and screening any orders for potential risk or fraud.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
• Payment Processors, who process your payment through our website
• Logistics companies such as couriers, parcel-pickup services which deliver your orders and in some circumstances, parcel return partners
• Business partners or vendors in connection with the processing of any promotion, event or service organised by FOOOTY NZ
• Third party vendors who use tracking technologies to track buyer behaviour so we can better understand our customers as stipulated above.
Providing information to FOOOTY NZ is optional, however without the disclosure of personal information we will not be able to fulfil any orders you request.
As explained above, we use your personal information to directly target advertising to customers which we believe would be of interest to them. You can opt out of targeted advertising for the following platforms:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
When you place on order through our website, we keep and store your order information securely. When using our website you agree to allow third parties to collect your personal information, including using your IP address to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. We only allow certain staff access to this information if it is needed to fulfill an order or specific task related to the customer.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 09 274 2704, or write to 3 Birmingham Road, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand.